The information Letter
The conference will deal with the following:
Х assessment of the
current situation in the scientific community, evaluation of the
prospects arising from the integration of Russian scientists into the
international scientific space, identification of the barriers to the
integration, how to overcome these obstacles;
Х looking at the forms of the integration of Russian researchers and comparing these forms in order to advance the Russian science, giving recommendations how to better integrate Russian scientists into the global scientific community.
The following issues will be considered
at the meeting:
1. The development of the European Research Area (ERA). The European UnionТs Code of Scientists. Status of scientists in
2. The crisis in Russian science: lack of demand for science in
3. The dynamics of human capital of
science over the last 10 years. Changing patterns in the reproduction
scientists with best skills. Stratification of the scientific community
emergence of "new Russians scientists."
4. The role of international integration in mitigating conflicts in the community and facilitating to communication between countries.
5. The role of public organizations and scientific societies in the integration of scientists into the World scientific community
6. Women researchers as intellectual reserve of scientific community in
The reports will be published.
Please send us urgently tentative title of your report, with author affiliation to the following address :
5, University nab., RU-
Chairs of the Programm Committee: Ass. Member of RAS, Prof. Irina Eliseeva and Prof. Eduard Tropp, Dr. Raymond Seltz (